ESP Salon Sales Return Policy
Merchandise may be returned for credit. Credit will only be given if the product is in it’s original packaging, and in resaleable condition.
Returns Will Not be Accepted on The Following:
- Hair Extensions
- Make-up or Skin Care
- Items subject to hygienic considerations (hair brushes, clips, etc)
- Anything with a broken sanitary Seal
- Any Product not in CURRENT manufacturer packaging
- Any Product that was a Clearance Final Sale Merchandise
- Any Damaged Product
- Open Electrical Items not covered under Manufacturer Warranty
- Items over 6 months old
- Full Credit for items returned within 60 days from Date of Purchase
- A 20% Restocking Fee will apply for items returned between 61 – 120 days
- A 40% Restocking Fee will apply for items returned between 121 – 180 days
- NO RETURNS will be accepted after 6 months from date of purchase
The following Brands have satisfaction guarantees, so if your customer is unhappy with the product we can refund the product with proof of purchase:
- Surface Hair
What happens if I receive a damaged shipment or damaged products?
While damages can be frustrating, they do happen. Usually the fault lies with the Shipping Company. The Client is responsible to inspect all goods and verify piece count quantities before signing with the shipping company. Note any damages with the carrier before signing (secure a damage inspection report). Be certain to leave the damaged goods in the original carton & packaging if at all possible. Take pictures and contact ESP Salon Sales so that we can best assist you.